We at Citizen e-Cig are excited to offer a "Physicians Corner".
We know that in the fight to help individuals switch from traditional tobacco, physicians can and will be our greatest ally as they spend their days fighting for their patients. We have set this section up for them and for anyone who wants to know more about e-Cigs in general.
Here we will be able to share up to date studies, journal publications, input from physicians and the latest news.
We also have supplied a link to Citizen e-Cigs esteemed company advisor, Dr Michael Siegel’s Blog.
Dr Siegel is one of the foremost experts in the field of anti-tobacco and a staunch defender of disease prevention.
Click here to view Dr. Siegel’s Bio. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to find out more........
Here are a bunch of GREAT studies and articles that tell the truth about e-Cigs.
- What do we know about e-cigarettes?
- EffiCiency and Safety of an eLectronic cigAreTte (ECLAT) as Tobacco Cigarettes Substitute: A Prospective 12-Month Randomized Control Design Study
- Electronic Cigarette Experimentation Increases Among Youth, But Use Among Nonsmokers Remains Low and Regular Use Rates are Still Unknown
- Comparison of the effects of e-cigarette vapor and cigarette smoke on indoor air quality.
- New Study Shows that Electronic Cigarette Vapor is Much Less Cytotoxic than Cigarette Smoke
- Review of Laboratory Studies on Electronic Cigarettes Concludes that They Pose Few Health Risks and that Secondhand Vapor is Unlikely to Be Hazardous
- Peering through the mist: What does the chemistry of contaminants in electronic cigarettes tell us about health risks?
- "On Point" Segment on Electronic Cigarettes
- Non-clinical safety and pharmacokinetic evaluations of propylene glycol aerosol in Sprague-Dawley rats and Beagle dogs
Please check out the important electronic cigarette information below.
Impact of an electronic cigarette on smoking reduction and cessation in schizophrenic smokers: a prospective 12-month pilot study. 2013.
Handling relapse in smoking cessation: strategies and recommendations. 2012.
The electronic-cigarette: Effects on desire to smoke, withdrawal symptoms and cognition. 2012.
Acute Effects of Electronic and Tobacco Cigarette Smoking on Complete Blood Count. 2012.
Electronic cigarettes deliver similar levels of nicotine and reduce exposure to combustion toxicants after switching from tobacco cigarettes. 2012.
Electronic cigarettes: effective nicotine delivery after acute administration. 2012.
Clinical laboratory assessment of the abuse liability of an electronic cigarette. 2012.